3 ways to participate:
Register to take part in an official shaving site organized by Leucan.
Organize your own personalized shaving for yourself or your group.
Join a personalized shaving site (note: these events are private. You must know the organizer to join.).
Register to take on the Challenge at an official shaving site or create your own Personalized Challenge. You may shave your whole head or cut your ponytail, as long as you cut a minimum of 8 inches.
THREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
1. PERSONALIZED CHALLENGES
Personalized challenges offers more flexibility in choosing a date, time, and place. This type of event brings together colleagues, friends, students, and teachers—in short, people from all walks of life united in solidarity for children with cancer. Each member of the group canvasses to collect funds from their entourage. One of the essential criteria is that Leucan has the right to oversee the event while ensuring logistic support.
2. LEUCAN SHAVING SITES
The Leucan Shaved Head Challenge takes place on nearly 50 different public shaving sites throughout Quebec.
- Select the region where you wish to have your head shaved from the Leucan shaving sites drop-down menu or download the registration form and return it to your regional office.
- Select the appropriate site and time.
- Set a goal (minimum of $50).
Support a participant and help him/her reach his/her fundraising goal.
- By helping the participant in the organization of its fundraising activities.
- By introducing the participant to your network.
- By offering you support before and after the event.
Who can sponsor?
- You are a former participant of the Leucan Shaved Head Challenge and wish to encourage a friend, a colleague, a family member to take on the Challenge.
- You are not a participant but you wish to support a friend, a colleague, a family member who is taking on the Leucan Shaved Head Challenge.
- And…you can support more than one participant!
Live the experience and create wonderful memories!